From Avignon : sample the Rhone Valley white and red wines at the internationally known appelation and village of Châteauneuf du Pape and visit the Roman Theater in Orange.
From Avignon : admire the hilltop villages in the Luberon hillrange famous thanks to Peter Mayle and his book 'A Year in Provence' and discover Fontaine de Vaucluse, a charming village where the river Sorgue emerges.
From Avignon : sample the prestigious wines of Gigondas and Chateauneuf du Pape, discover the extraordinary Roman sites in Arles & walk on the footsteps of the painter Vincent Van Gogh.
Discover two hill top villages listed as one of the most beautiful villages in France!
- Half Day Tour
- On mondays, wednesdays, fridays and sundays from 9am to 1.30 pm
- On tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays from 2 pm to 6.30 pm
Book directly at better rates:
- Your classified accommodation
- Your activity : tours, leisure entertainments, guided visits, shows …
Secure payment and immediate confirmation
- CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING DISCOUNTED TICKETS AT POPES PALACE AND ST BENEZET BRIDGE > CONSULT
OPEN EVERYDAY :
• April to October
Monday to Saturday 9 am to 6 pm
Sundays and holidays 10am to 5pm
July: everyday 9 am to 7 pm
• November to March
Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday 10 to 12
Closed on December 25th and January 1st