From Avignon : admire the hilltop villages in the Luberon hillrange famous thanks to Peter Mayle and his book 'A Year in Provence' and discover Fontaine de Vaucluse, a charming village where the river Sorgue emerges.
Panoramic view in Provence! Provence Travel offer you to visit "Fontaine de Vaucluse", famous for its mysterious sprig and discover some hill top villages listed as one of the most beautiful villages in France!
- Full Day Tour
Discover two hill top villages listed as one of the most beautiful villages in France!
- Half Day Tour
- On mondays, wednesdays, fridays and sundays from 9am to 1.30 pm
- On tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays from 2 pm to 6.30 pm
Discover the main roman sites and the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence (Olive oil tasting) and Van Gogh’s tracks in St Remy de Provence !
- Half Day Tour
- On tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays from 9 am to 1.30 pm
- On mo...
From Avignon : sample the Rhone Valley white and red wines at the internationally known appelation and village of Châteauneuf du Pape and visit the Roman Theater in Orange.
Discover the highlight of Provence! You could enjoy the road all among grapes and olive tree field.
See the vestiges of the Roman, Pont du Gard, Amphitheatre in Arles, The Antiques in St Remy de Provence etc….
In summer, you also could enjoy pr...
Book directly at better rates:
- Your classified accommodation
- Your activity : tours, leisure entertainments, guided visits, shows …
Secure payment and immediate confirmation
- CONDITIONS FOR APPLYING DISCOUNTED TICKETS AT POPES PALACE AND ST BENEZET BRIDGE > CONSULT
OPEN EVERYDAY :
• April to October
Monday to Saturday 9 am to 6 pm
Sundays and holidays 10am to 5pm
July: everyday 9 am to 7 pm
• November to March
Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday 10 to 12
Closed on December 25th and January 1st