The Palais des Papes: a historical gem set in all its glory beauty right in the heart of Europe.
Seeing it in all its majesty, standing proud in the historical heart of Avignon, people often wonder: but what were popes doing here in Provence? Why did they leave the Roman hillsides to come to the banks of the Rhône?
The monumental video projection, music and story-telling reveal the history of the building, the city and the region like never before. At the meeting of Europe's great rivers, in the center of old Avignon, come and experience an extraordinary 360° journey in time and space. For an unforgettable evening, on a unique and exceptional site: the cour d'Honneur of the Palais des Papes.
Every evening from 12th August to the 30th September.
English performances every night at 10.15 pm exept on Friday and Saturday.
Please check in 30 minutes in advance on the Popes'Palace Square.
* Ticket exclusively valid on the date selected on the booking schedule.
NON REFUNDABLE AND NON EXCHANGEABLE TICKETS
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE VIGIPIRATE SECURITY PLAN;<:b>
- No cloakroom nor baggage lockers available for your personal items.
- Bags must be no larger than an A3 format (30*42 cm).
- Only transparent bottles of water less than 50 cl and pocket water spray
- list of the non authorized items on the website: www.lesluminessences-avignon.com