Visit the Popes' Palace and the Avignon Bridge with your family and benefit from a superprice !
FAMILY TICKET (Only for the combined "Palace + Pont" ticket)
- 1 Parents + 2 childs (8-17 years old): 30,50€
Free of charge for children under 8 years old
-Entrance to the Pope's Palace on the selected time slot + Histopad available in 7 languages
-Access to the Saint Benezet Bridge + Multimedia audio-guide available in 12 languages
GOOD TO KNOW
-The Histopad is included in the price
-The Popes' Palace is open every day of the year.
-For sanitary and safety reasons, visitors will be required to wear a mask
-Tickets valid for the selected date only
-Mobile voucher accepted
-From May 19th to June 30th and from September 1st to December 31st: every day from 10 Am to 5 Pm (last time slot 4 Pm)
-From July 1st to August 30th: every day from 10 Am to 6 Pm (last time slot 5 Pm)
During High Season, reservation possible of the last time slot only on site at the ticket office of the Palace of the Popes.
Pope's Palace : Due to a large number of steps, the visit to the monument is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Avignon Bridge : The site is completely accessible to disabled visitors - Specific commentary for the visually-impaired and additional tactile devices are available.
// COVID INFO //
- Installation of a device for distancing from the forecourt to the shelf (floor marking >1m50).
- Mask must be worn from age 11. Masks are distributed at the entrance for visitors who do not have one.
- Poles, ramps and other potentially impacted areas will be cleaned throughout the day by a dedicated flying team
- Sanitary facilities: 1 accessible space, at the level of the Cloister Benedict XII. Toilets monitored, controlled and cleaned very regularly.
- Some rooms are currently closed to visitors: Low Treasure – Kitchen – Room of the Cameraman – VIP Terrace .
- No dragons (histopad cord)
- No baby carriers available.
- Please note: The gardens of the Palace are no longer accessible on the visit circuit from 17h but remain freely accessible, every day (except Thursdays and Fridays) until 18h, by the exterior entrance "Manutention" located at the rear of the monument.
Thank you for your understanding.